The strength of our R&D team and collaboration with customers underscore Ivan's commitment to excellence. Winner of many international design awards and competitions, our company's innovation can be found in 100,000+ items, sold over 80 countries and products we developed for brands around the world.
• Materials: We manufacture in low lead brass, zinc, stainless steel, and others. Custom finish and plating options available.
• Minimums: 600~2000 pcs per item, but will vary based on design.
• Methods of manufacturing: Sand casting, die casting, forging, loss wax, CNC, wire forming, lathe, stamping, and more.
• Cost & MOQ: Prices, minimums, and mold fees will be quoted.
• Time frame: Standard lead-time for production is 6 weeks.
Customer Developed Hardware/ Tools
• Initial Design: Client will need to provide either drawings, samples, CAD files, or technical specifications to start the development process.
• Consultation:These specs are sent to our engineering department for review. Construction methods, price, minimum requirement, and mold fees will be discussed.
• 3D Plastic Samples: 3D models along with prototypes are used for sample confirmation.
• Metal Samples: Once the client approves the plastic sample, we will begin the brass or other metal sampling process, which takes about 2-3 weeks to deliver.
• Production: When the metal sample is approved and any molds are made, production begins, which takes approximately 6 weeks.
• Delivery: Hardware is packed and delivered anywhere in the world with your choice of shipping method.
• Do you have any minimums on custom order?
Yes, custom products such as hardware and or tools require minimum order quantities. Depending on the item and requirements. 300+ order quantities are very common. Tooling and die charges may also apply.
• Can you make custom bags, leather accessories, belts etc?
We do not make finished leather goods.