- A flexible, durable, water resistant acrylic top finish for dyed, antiqued or polished leathers.
- For use on Fiebing's LeatherColors, Fiebing's Leather Dye and Fiebings' Antique Finish.
- Not for use on suede leathers.
- Made in USA.
- 4 fl. oz. 118ml.
- Keep from freezing. Acrylic Resolene is rendered useless upon freezing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest.
- May cause eye irritation.
- Basic finish should be dry and clean.
- If spraying, spray once lightly and let dry. If using applicator or sponge dampen first with water.
- Apply Resolene in long, one-directional strokes to prevent tacky build-up.