Ivan Leathercraft honored with notable Silver A' Design Award
Como, Italy, April 19, 2017 /DESIGNPRWIRE/
A' International Design Awards is pleased to announce that the work
Craftplus® Multi-Purpose Leather Hand Press by Ivan Leathercraft Co., Ltd has been granted the renowned Silver A' Design Award at Prosumer Products, Tools, and Machinery Design Competition.
Prosumer Products, Tools, and Machinery Design Category Silver A' Design Award Winner
A' Design Award and Competition is happy to share that the machinery
work Craftplus® Multi-Purpose Leather Hand Press by Ivan Leathercraft has been honored with the renowned Silver A' Design Award in Prosumer Products, Tools, and Machinery Design Category picked as the winner by the transnational jurors of the A' Design Awards & Competitions amidst a great number of nominations.
Winning Design: Craftplus® Multi-Purpose Leather Hand Press
Ivan Leathercraft Co., Ltd, the creative company behind the award winning work says “The Hand Press is designed for the leather craft industry. It is a multi-functional machine, highly intuitive and easy to use. It simplifies the user's process and workflow by significantly reduce the number of equipment and space needed during production, improves yield and productivity. Users can punch holes, embossed patterns, set hardware on leather, and expending its functionality further with 20 plus add-on dies or adapters."
- Combines hole punching, pattern/letter embossing, hardware setting functions into one machine, supporting approximately 20 different custom dies and adaptors.
- Small and compact, weighs only 8 kg and takes up no more than 7.5cm x 16cm surface area.
- Adjustable collar, suitable for different dies, adaptors and leather thicknesses, providing greater flexibility in operations.
- Integrated and removable table plate, easy to adjust table position or replace with other dies to accommodate for production needs and various product sizes.
- Easy to install using bolts or screws.
- Lever and cam mechanism, no electricity and noise-free operation.
- Hidden mechanism for safer, injury-free user experience.
- Clean and minimalistic design, making an industrial machine user friendly for the mass.
Craftplus® Multi-Purpose Leather Hand Press is patented in USA, China and Taiwan.
The Silver A' Design Award
The Silver A' Design Award is a prestigious award given to top 5% percentile designs that exhibits an exemplary level of greatness in design. Entries to the A' Machinery Design Awards are peer reviewed and anonymously judged by a grand jury panel of leading academics, important press members and experienced professionals. Nominated
machinery designs are voted on pre-determined evaluation criteria to highlight only the leading machinery design works. In addition to reaching top international media, A' Machinery Design Award winners are listed at World Design Rankings (worlddesignrankings.com), are highlighted at Design Classification (designclassifications.com) platform and are showcased at DesignMag.org which lists the best designs from all countries in all disciplines.
About A' Machinery Design Awards
A' Machinery Design Award aims to highlight the excellent qualifications of best machinery designs and greatest machinery design concepts worldwide. The A' Design Accolades are organized and awarded annually and internationally in multiple categories to reach a wide, design-oriented audience. The ultimate aim of the A' machinery Design Competition is to create a global awareness for good design.