Craftplus® French Edge Skiver
Gouge, skive, and channel effortlessly with equal ease using either your left or right hand! Whether you're folding thick leather or skillfully joining two pieces, our Craftplus® French Edge Skiver has you covered. It features the Craftplus® patented handle, carefully crafted to nestle comfortably in your palm, even during extended skiving sessions. The blade is hand-sharpened and mirror-polished, made from premium stainless steel to ensure exceptional durability and prolonged sharpness retention.
- Gouge, skive, and channel effortlessly.
- Perfect for folding thick leather or expertly joining two pieces.
- Patented handle design allows for maximum comfort and optimal control.
- Stainless steel blade with exceptional sharpness retention.
- We recommend using the Craftplus® Bench Burnisher or a strop with polishing compound to maintain a sharp cutting edge.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Width: 6mm (1/4")
- Pack Size: EACH
Products relate to this item
- 3972-00 Craftplus® Bench Burnisher
- 3325 Series Leather Strops
- 3324 Series Polishing Compounds
- 83115 Series Craftplus® Corner Knives
- 88117-00 Craftplus® Stainless Steel Folder
- 3307-00 Pro Leathercraft Hammer
- Standard 30 day return policy.