Craftplus® Pro Awl
Your go-to awls for lacing, stitching, marking, or scratching tasks. These invaluable tools are excellent for piercing holes for saddle stitching, lacing, marking patterns, and more. Sharp tool steel blades with exceptional toughness, strength, and wear resistance are paired with ebony hardwood handles for long-lasting service. These are must-have tools for any craft master. Available in round, flat, and diamond blades.
- Professional leather awls for lacing, stitching, marking, or scratching tasks.
- Each tool has a sharp 2cm (3/4") DC53 tool steel blade with stainless steel crown, providing exceptional toughness, strength, and wear resistance.
- Ebony hardwood handle for long-lasting service.
- Available in round, flat, and diamond blades.
- Material: DC53 Steel, Stainless Steel, Ebony Wood
- Pack Size: EACH
Products relate to this item
- 3216 Cork Awl Block
- 3467 Series Cork Punching Boards
- Caution. Sharp blade.
- Standard 30 day return policy.