Craftplus® Tipping Machine
Quiet, non-electric, hand operated machine designed for belt making. Integrates multiple production process into one simple operation. The patented measurement and fence system, cuts symmetrical, perfectly tipped belt straps with buckle holes and hardware holes in one stroke.
- This item requires special handling and can only be shipped via flat rate shipping.
- Industrial grade PP abrasion resistant board.
- High-carbon alloy steel cutting dies and punch tubes.
- Works for straps between 3/4" to 2" wide and up to 3/16" thick.
- Product includes tipping die (1), buckle die (1), 3mm tube (4) & 4mm tube (4).
- Additional tube sizes sold separately.
- 31cm x 42cm x 74cm (12" x 16.5" x 29").
- 25 kgs (55 lbs).