Craftplus® Tipping Machine
Quiet, non-electric, hand operated machine designed for belt making. Integrates multiple production process into one simple operation. The patented measurement and fence system, cuts symmetrical, perfectly tipped belt straps with buckle holes and hardware holes in one stroke.
- Innovative belt tipping machine.
- Cuts belt end, buckle holes and hardware holes in one stroke.
- Industrial grade PP abrasion resistant board.
- High-carbon alloy steel cutting dies and punch tubes.
- Works for straps between 19mm (3/4") to 50mm (2") wide and up to 5mm (3/16") thick.
- Product includes tipping die (1), buckle die (1), 3mm tubes (4) and 4mm tubes (4).
- Additional 3973 Series Craftplus® Tipping Machine replacement tubes in 3mm (1/8"), 4mm (5/32") and 5mm (3/16") sold separately.
- Size: 31cm x 42cm x 74cm (12" x 16.5" x 29")
- Weight: 25 kgs (55 lbs)
- Pack Size: EACH
- 3973 Series Craftplus® Tipping Machine Oblong Tube, Replacement tubes
- 3973-14 Craftplus® Tipping Machine Belt Tip Die
- 3973-15 Craftplus® Tipping Machine Cutting Board
- Dangerous machinery. Improper use can cause bodily harm.
- Must be mounted onto workbench or surface.
- This item requires special handling and can only be shipped via flat rate shipping.
- One year limited warranty: we warrants this hardware product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase.
- Standard 30 day return policy.