Fiebing's Gum Tragacanth 4 fl. oz. (118ml)
Fiebing's natural, water-based edge slicking and burnishing compound for use on natural or colored veg-tanned leather. Produces a smooth, shiny burnished edge.
- Water based burnishing compound.
- Works on veg-tanned tanned leather.
- Shake well before each use.
- For best results, round off edge of leather with an edge beveler prior to application.
- Apply a thin coat with a wool dauber, cloth or slightly damp sponge. Rub briskly with an edge slicker. Treated edge will darken and shine. Repeat as needed.
- Made in USA.
- Volume: 4 fl. oz. (118ml)/ 32 fl. oz. (946ml)
- Pack Size: EACH
- 8120-00 Glass Burnisher and recommended for burnishing larger area.
- 8121 Series Edge Slickers and Multi-Size Wooden Slicker recommended for burnishing edges and larger area.
- Works great with 3972-00 Series Craftplus® Bench Burnisher for production scale burnishing job.
- 3433 Series Wool Daubers recommended for spreading.
- Keep from freezing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use caution when applying Gum Tragacanth on leather that is to be stained, antiqued or dyed, as it may resist or block penetration of some color.
- Standard 30 day return policy.