Sewing Awl 5 Pcs Kit
This tool is particularly well-suited for stitching thick leather and is an ideal choice for beginners. It features a large round handle that allows you to comfortably grip and control the thread while stitching. Not only that, it ensures that the thread doesn't tangle and maintains tension on the thread, making it an indispensable tool for leatherworking, crafting, and repairs. Additionally, the handle of this tool conveniently stores the needles, keeping your work area neat and organized.
- A preferred entry-level tool for stitching thick leather or beginners
- Allows for comfortable handling and control of the thread during sewing
- Prevents thread tangling and maintains tension on the thread
- The handle can store needles safely
- Includes: Handle(1), Thread Reels(1),Needles(2), wrench(1) and instruction(1).
- Thread length approx. 11.43m (12-1/2 yds)
- Pack size: SET
- 1204 series Sewing Awl Thread Reels, 11.4m (12.5 yards)
- 1198 Sewing Awl Replacement Needles
- Standard 30 day return policy.